Oh yeah? I’m from Missouri, so show me. Okay, technically I’m not from Missouri, but my ancestors were hanging on branches in my family tree. Didn’t complete my Patreon page as I intended to yesterday. Became confused and self-conscious.
“The Tau of Steves: What You Don’t Know Could Fill a Book”
Hi and welcome to Sunday’s Episode 152 in the first season of “My 1-Year Natural Experiment” on this 12th day of January in winter of 2020.
“5” Steve Zahn, 51: “You’ll find yourself at a loss as to how to solve the problem. Ask ‘why?’ five times deep. (i.e.: ‘Why am I on edge?’ Because I didn’t get enough sleep. ‘Why didn’t I get enough sleep?’ Go three more in, and you’ll be at the root.)” Scorpio
Great suggestion, here’s how I applied it:
- Why? For one, I couldn’t make the headline fit the description I intended.
- Why? I didn’t want to promise something I couldn’t deliver. You know over promise and under deliver.
- Why? I wanted the headline and theme to “About” to act as a brand for all my writing — to re-organized my blogs on my websites and price the tiers low enough that almost everyone who found me would contribute rather than the 3 tiers they give as examples.
- I changed the sequence around in the “About” description so potential patrons wouldn’t have to click on continue to get to the punch line — what’s in it for them.
- I feel like I have to over promise if I follow their suggested format and tips when all I wanted was a single place for my Flipboard magazines, 6 blog postings and drafts of manuscripts to be offered — stuff I’m spreading all over the place. And to lower the barrier for attracting FOSs and Steves. Which I feel should become my first bonus offering, once the discord membership is up and running. But, not publishing my page keeps me from moving forward. I need to refer to it, link to it, place the badge on each of my websites, on LinkedIn and figure out how to create a page on Facebook for it, once I’ve secured my privacy and passwords.
Random ones that make me want change my sign.
Researcher’s Note: You know what I’m going to say, right?
Today’s Holiday Birthday:
“Your successes are not accidental, although a sudden win this year will feel like kismet. You’ll do impressive things because you believe you can, or because you don’t let any thoughts get in the way of the actions you take. You’ll learn a complex system and eventually be well paid for your knowledge.”
Wow, who wouldn’t want to claim thrills and adventure and unknown territories. Me.
“2” Steve McQueen (1930 – 1980): “You’ve encountered enough mystery in your lifetime to give you a sizable appetite for the thrill of discovery. Today’s adventure into the unknown requires work and will satisfy you in measure.” Aries
I’m not sure what to make of your Holiday Tau Steve and Steve. Maybe I’m not tuned into what I could be.
“2” Steve Winwood, 71; Stevie Wonder, 69: “What will be your anchor when the waves kick up? Likely, it’s a go-to thought, a sustaining habit or a solid person. Add to your aresenal. You’ll feel confident you have many stabilizers at your disposal.” Taurus
I had to chuckle twice. Two comedians, right? Hard things. Yup those things and complicated, complex things are my thing.
“4” Steve Carell, 57; Steve Martin, 74; Steve Wozniak, 69: “Find a way to love the hard things. People who do difficult things are heroes and champions. Instead of fearing difficulty, welcome the challenge of becoming heroic.” Leo
Hmm. Sorry Steve this isn’t my problem or my thing especially for today.
“3” Steve Kerr, 54: “You don’t have to struggle and stress over wanting things. Even if you want them way too much, it’s OK. You can embrace desire and include it as part of what you’re aware of in the situation without letting it rule.” Libra
Oh yeah? I’m from Missouri, so show me. Okay, technically I’m not from Missouri, but my ancestors were hanging on branches in my family tree.
“3” Steve Nash, 45: “You are so used to your own gifts that you may see them as unremarkable. Not so. Just as you are in awe of people who have a talent that you do not posses, others are awed by you for the same reason.” Aquarius
Image Credit: Wikimedia Commons
Inspired by: Holiday Mathis – Creators Syndicate
CENTER FOR KNOWLEDGE CREATION AND INNOVATION
The Knowledge Path | Know Laboratories | Knowledge Banking | Knowledge ATMs | Western Skies and Island Currents | Best West Road Trips