I’ve been stuffing “Ripple Effects” news into my knowledge bank on Pinboard. Mounting evidence of how coronavirus is impacting more and more my former mentors and proteges is pouring in from my group emails and makes me feel these times are eerily similar to the Great Recession.
“The Tau of Steves: What You Don’t Know Could Fill a Book”
Hi and welcome to Thursday’s Episode 13 of the Second Season’s My Pandemic Year’s Natural Experiment, on March 19th in the spring of 2020 here in California.
Previously in Season Two, the Pandemic Year
Related from Season One, the Normal Year
“5” Steve Aoki, 41: “Don’t believe everything you tell yourself today. Just because a voice is coming from inside you doesn’t make that voice true. How is it your real opinion?” Sagittarius
Sometimes you’re overtaken by events and this week I felt I became an OBE victim. At least that’s what Leo da V kept whispering.
You may recall how on Sunday he led the negotiations which culminating in two designated days of creativity and unbound associative thinking if the remaining five days accomplished Patreon execution tasks.
And, then like slipping on a bar of Dove soap in the shower accomplishing those tasks began slip sliding away.
I’ve been stuffing “Ripple Effects” news into my knowledge bank on Pinboard. Mounting evidence of how coronavirus is impacting more and more my the mentors and proteges in my group emails make me feel these times are eerily similar to the Great Recession.
Leo da V floated headlines like, “Will you be ready for the coming Great Reset?”
He reminded me about opening chapter in “On Your Own Terms: Pack More Meaning and Passion into Your Life” the first book in “The Knowledge Path Series” starts with the poem, “There’s a hole in my sidewalk” — which I could offer to all those patrons supporting me at the Tier Two $3 Cambria level of support — should move up in Patreon priority publishing order.
And then next in priority could be the tracking of rippling-effects during this pandemic as a way of introducing:
- The Know Laboratories website and blog
- Change, Disruption and Transformation articles
- One of the revised 2009 book chapters around scenarios,
- 5-year time frames throughout Volume One of the Knowledge Path.
However comma I’m feeling a really strong pull towards introverts as I research links and connections to my works-in-progress, “Volume Two — Work Manuscript” and “Volume Three – Wisdom and Legacy Manuscript”
I’m taking notes from “The Introvert Advantage: How Quiet People Can Thrive in an Extrovert World” about right-brained dominant people.
- Right-brained-dominant people respond better to metaphors and analogies than to commentary or narrative thought. … spontaneous, creative … as the unconscious mind … little language ability and cannot verbalize its thinking process. Its thinking is formed in a rapid, complex, and spatial … do several tasks at once … emotional and can be funny or playful.
- Right-brained introverts — many of them are difficult to translate into traditional job skills … creative and may seem eccentric or curious to others … starving artists many actors feel more emotions and see the big picture,
- Right-brained introverts, require large amounts of protected sifting and sorting time because they take in so much unconscious information. Without private time they end up feeling confused and fragmented.
Wait do you interpret your Holiday Tau like I do? Even though I’m overtaken by events by focusing on the long-term my batteries won’t be drained?
“5” Steve Zahn, 51: “You’ll allow yourself some of what you want but not all. It won’t drain your willpower because you’re focused on playing the long game.” Scorpio
Random ones that make me want change my sign.
Wait, love and travel fills my summer, if in fact I steal your birthday today. Shifting circumstances may dictate how June, July and August unfold.
Today’s Holiday Birthday:
“Nature is the story of this world, and you are nature, too. Your experiences in the biosphere will teach you profound lessons of being and will open pathways of spiritual levity. You’ll be responsible for the progress of a group because the care you give this endeavor. It all develops beautifully. Love and travel fill you summer.”
Sorry Steve, I’m just getting how your Holiday Tau resonates for me today.
“3” Steve McQueen (1930 – 1980): “You’re thinking about that thing you wanted and didn’t get. It’s a good thing your efforts led you to this place, with things that matter.” Aries
I’m guessing that left-brain dominant folks are the one’s who love a routing, like what I’m following to free up time for Leo da V to shine.
“3” Steve Winwood, 71; Stevie Wonder, 69: “The human brain loves a routine. You want a routine you’ve consciously constructed, so you’ll get intentional with the cause.” Taurus
Wow, Steve your Holiday Tau seems to twist and turn into what this 1-year experiment is all about. Thanks.
“5” Steve Smith, 30: “Try not to let schooling interfere with learning. To know only the steps and not the theory behind a thing is to be as educated as a robot.” Gemini
Is this a cautionary tale, or something? Or is this a restatement of John Lilly’s method to treat yourself as the subject of a natural experiment? Experience and test with critical thinking?
“5” Steve Aoki, 41: “Don’t believe everything you tell yourself today. Just because a voice is coming from inside you doesn’t make that voice true. How is it your real opinion.” Sagittarius
What’s Going On …
Literally Bottled and Set Adrift from KnowWhere Atoll
- 1,372 Flipboard users follow one or more of my 35 digital magazines.
- “The Introvert Advantage: How Quiet People Can Thrive in an Extrovert World” by Marti Olsen Laney
- An Introvert’s Guide to Finding Success in Web Design
Image Credit: Wikimedia Commons
Inspired by: Holiday Mathis – Creators Syndicate
CENTER FOR KNOWLEDGE CREATION AND INNOVATION
The Knowledge Path | Know Laboratories | Knowledge Banking | Knowledge ATMs | Western Skies and Island Currents | Best West Road Trip