“The Tau of Steves: What You Don’t Know Could Fill a Book”
2/24/19 – I hate to disappoint, but I’m not channeling this Holiday Tau.
“2” Steve Zahn, 51: “Nothing exists in one dimension for you, and three is also too few, because you are understanding things on levels unexplainable.” Scorpio
I can kinda agree with the first part — multiple dimensions appeal to me. I even read a couple of books about theoretical physics with the emphasis on string theory by Brian Greene. I believe.
He tried to explain how to get your brain around the mathematics it takes in 11 or 14 dimensions just to theoretically synchronize a universal theory of physics that eluded Einstein.
But, I can’t really say I agree with the last part. I realize I can’t speak for Henry Winkler, but this just isn’t what I hoped for.
Random ones that make me want change my sign.
Sure, ok. Big deal.
“2” Steve McQueen (1930 – 1980): “The most beautiful things have something unpolished about them to keep them accessible and imperfect.” Aries
I do claim the first part, but am too humble to claim the second.
“2” Steve Smith, 30: “You’re observant, clever and convincing. The bottom line is that you can sway people, and this is both a power and a responsibility.” Gemini
So, you’re saying there’s hope?
“2” Steve Carrell, 57; Steve Martin, 74; Steve Wozniak, 69: “Accept that the way it is now isn’t how it will always be.” Leo
Well, let’s hope so. But, is this really wisdom I can share and without feeling foolish?
“2” Steve Greene, 34; Steve Guttenberg, 61: “When you put your mind to it and plan well, you can pull off something amazing.” Virgo
Now, this seems the opposite of a quote someone else attributed to Einstein, I think. So, nope, not going to claim it.
“2” Steve Kerr, 54: “You follow the same path and end up somewhere different.” Libra
I’m not really sure who Aoki is, but his Holiday Tau just doesn’t do it for me. I hope it works for him, you know?
“2” Steve Aoki, 41: “You’ll so easily see how things are working and continue to work even better once you make adjustments.” Sagittarius
So day one, how’s this experiment progressing?
I have to say below expectations.
- I felt a stretch trying to justify my TauBit for the day by mentioning my fascination with “The Elegant Universe,” I now remember being written by Brian Greene.
- But, I’m wondering if this sample of the Holiday Tau signals how this experiment will play out.
- And, to be honest I’m not certain what I really want to discover. How will I tie fortune and forecast to what I’m doing each day?
For instance, I’ve been curating articles about the Western states.
- One recent article describes the Million Dollar Highway in Colorado — the one you travel to visit Telluride, Silverton and Durango. We took twice — once as a family and once with just Emma the Baroness and me.
- On the second adventure, we were hosted by Jay and Elle who had lived in Durango, but since moved back to Southern California. Here’s what I published about our road trip. More recently Jay and Elle traveled with us to Italy four months ago.
- Another curated article described how an artist living in the North Coast Region of California lost his home to the Calistoga wild fire that ravaged Sonoma County just north of the San Francisco Bay area.
Huh? What if the Holiday Tau for Steve Carrell, 57; Steve Martin, 74; Steve Wozniak, 69 signals that the way it is today doesn’t predestine me to having a second sucky day.
After all one year is a long time, if it ends up not being worth it.
Inspired by Holiday Mathis – Creators Syndicate